I’m a Humanitarian Technologist (One foot in the International Development Industry, and the other in the Startup Acceleration Industry) I currently work as the MENA Region Entrepreneurship Manager at Jusoor, supporting Refugee founders, Female founders, and Minority founders. My job is to serve those who dare to dream big in the Middle East and help them start companies that amplify their voices.
Since 2015, I’ve worked with Governments, International Organizations, Venture Capital firms, and Private sector om more than 20 different projects, programs, and initiatives in 10 Arab states that focused on helping the youth of the Middle East rise to the challenges facing our region, From Migration, Education, Economic recovery, Women’s empowerment, and Refugee entrepreneurship.
Services I Do
Startup Diagnosis and Analysis that help improve business processes, Business Development, Automation, and Sales growth.
Design offerings and growth programs technical plans, Provide services, and Investment opportunities to your portfolio businesses.
Advice and support on the planning and implementation of regional donor-led initiatives and programs in Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, and Turkey.
What I’m Doing Now
I’m currently in Amman, Jordan during the COVID-19 pandemic, trying to lead an exciting, yet stable and habit-based life with my family. This is what I spend my time doing:
- Being a supportive and present Colleague, Friend, and Son.
- Creating Startup Programs that help founders achieve their goals.
- Consulting Accelerators and NGOs on their Entrepreneurship programs.
- Supporting Techstars Startup Weekend-COVID-19 Edition in Iraq & Jordan.
- Managing the Regional Startup Roadshow Program that supports hundreds of Arab Startups.
- Designed a personal T-shaped approach to E-Learning that keeps me busy in the evenings.
- Working on a few personal projects like a 2nd Brain, Writing blogs, and Filmmaking.
- Host Shams Community Dialogue Tables on Social, Political Affairs.
- Play Frisbee and Basketball on Weekend.
More About What I do
I help founders create and improve their products and services that allow us to build businesses. I’m already worked with +300 Startups in the Middle East and I’m on a mission to test MVPs until I find Product-Market Fit.
I work with tech startups in the area of product development, Testing, business creation, and customer analysis. I’m a product person in tech & design. I’m especially interested to work with:
- Founders — who are passionately building great products, willing to listen to users, have specific knowledge in the market they operate
- A product — that is currently accessing to international, cross-border market & target audience
- A team — who have been shipping product features and now looking to drive awareness + reach community advocacy from users
- Size — tight team that can sync up with consultant easily & take decisions to action fast
- Remote — company that practices global distributed team (partially or fully) & future of work
- Full-Time — Jusoor Entrepreneurship programs (Startups & SMEs)
- Consulting services — product & strategy for startups in US/MENA
- Pro Bono — Techstars Startup Weekend Organizer & Facilitator in 4 countries.
- Kiron Open higher Education — International Product Manager at a Google-backed non-profit Tech Startup
- Coding Circle — Lead Trainer in a Technology academy teaching Coding, App Development, and Digital Business.
- Graduated — BSc in Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence Track), Applied Science University (Scholarship)
- 2015 – Started my first job in the Development sector with UNICEF
- 2016 – Attended my first Startup Hackathon, I was hooked ever since
- 2017- Started Volunteering with Techstars, 2 years later I was managing a nation-wide program
- 2018 – Joined the Startup Roadshow that supported +1000 Arab entrepreneurs
- 2019 – Designed & Implemented a comprehensive entrepreneurship program in a UNHCR refugee camp.
- 2020 – I took everything remotely due to COVID-19.
- Meeting for sync-up call, priority & action items
- Implement action plan based on agreed solutions
- Execute assigned projects on behalf of clients
- Develop strategy plan to drive changes
- Assist clients with recommendation
- Research & information gathering for the projects
- Quasi-biz dev & outreach to refer potential leads
Consultations Are Free!
Reach out to see if I can help you with your Accelerator, Project, Startup, or NGO.